Infertility Acupuncture Treatment Santa Monica, CA
If you’re having trouble getting pregnant, you may want to consider infertility acupuncture treatment Santa Monica, CA residents trust. Giving birth is one of the most joyous experiences a woman can experience, and you don’t want to miss out on that. Acupuncture may be able to help you conceive.
Common Causes of Infertility
Unfortunately, becoming pregnant isn’t easy for every woman. Some women struggle for years to conceive. Here are some of the most common causes of infertility:
- Weight Problems: Both underweight and overweight women may have trouble getting pregnant. Being at an unhealthy weight can prevent you from ovulating properly, ultimately reducing your chances of conceiving. Before you try to get pregnant, make sure you’re at a healthy weight.
- Endometriosis: Endometriosis is a health condition that results when tissue grows outside the uterus. It can make it much more difficult for a woman to get pregnant. Other symptoms of endometriosis include painful menstrual cramps, pain during sex and heavy menstrual flow.
- Underlying Medical Conditions: Certain health conditions can make it more difficult to conceive. For example, women with lupus or other autoimmune disease may have trouble getting pregnant.
- Uterine Fibroids: Uterine fibroids are growths in the uterus and are non-cancerous. However, they can make it more difficult for an egg to get fertilized, reducing the chances of getting pregnant. These fibroids can also cause constipation, frequent urination, heavy menstrual bleeding and leg pains.
How Acupuncture Can Help Infertility
If you have been struggling to get pregnant for a while, give infertility acupuncture treatment in Santa Monica, CA a chance. During this treatment, a licensed acupuncture will insert thin needles in various points on your body. The needles are very thin, so you don’t have to worry about discomfort.
Experts believe that acupuncture stimulates the release of chemicals that send messages from the brain that impact reproductive hormones.
Getting Ready for Your First Acupuncture Session
Acupuncture may be able to finally help you conceive. However, in order to get the most from your treatment, you need to prepare properly. Here are a few ways to get ready for your session:
- Eat a light meal beforehand
- Wear comfortable and loose clothes
- Arrive 15 minutes early
- Bring a list of your medications
- Avoid drinking caffeine before your appointment
- Take a deep breathe and relax
If you are having difficulty conceiving, you may want to give infertility acupuncture treatment in Santa Monica, CA a chance. Call Santa Monica Holistic, today.