Anxiety Acupuncture Treatment Santa Monica, CA
If you suffer from anxiety, you should give anxiety acupuncture treatment Santa Monica, CA residents trust a chance. Anxiety is a common mental health disorder among adults and can cause worry and fear. Acupuncture may help reduce your anxiety symptoms and let you live a normal life.
Common Causes of Anxiety
Before you can manage your anxiety, you have to determine what’s causing is in the first place. Here are some common causes of anxiety:
- Financial Problems: Financial difficulties can cause anxiety in many adults. If you’re drowning in debt or struggling to pay your bills, you may feel anxious all the time and even struggle to fall asleep at night.
- Health Condition Diagnosis: Receiving a health diagnosis, such as cancer or heart disease, is indeed upsetting. It can also trigger anxiety in many people.
- Conflict: Conflict is a normal part of life. However, some people don’t know how to manage their feelings during an argument and feel bouts of anxiety.
- Caffeine: For many people, a cup of coffee in the morning is crucial. This caffeinated beverage helps them wake up and start their day. However, caffeine can also trigger anxiety in some people.
- Negative Thinking: Having negative thoughts all the time can also lead to anxiety. If you think negatively when you’re upset or angry, you may feel more anxious.
How Acupuncture Works
Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese practice that involves inserting thin needles on various points of the body. The treatment is intended to balance the flow of energy throughout your body.
During this treatment, you will lie down on a padded table while a licensed acupuncturist sticks needles into your skin. These needles are very thin, so don’t worry about feeling any discomfort. Typically, he or she will leave the needles in your skin for 10 to 20 minutes.
After an acupuncture session, it’s important to go home and relax.
How Acupuncture Can Help Anxiety
When you think about getting treatment for your anxiety, you might not imagine acupuncture. However, more and more people are turning to this ancient practice to treat their anxiety symptoms.
Anxiety acupuncture treatment in Santa Monica, CA can release your body’s natural feel-good hormones and reduce stress hormones, such as cortisol. After your sessions, you may feel more relaxed.
If you have been dealing with anxiety for a while, anxiety acupuncture treatment in Santa Monica, CA may be able to help. Call Santa Monica Holistic today.